Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just pulled off my P11, working just fine. Rebooted and greased about a year ago with Infinity boots.

$100 each.

Shipping to lower 48 US states. Accepting Paypal, Money order or Credit Card.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could use the money more than the spare parts. I just bought a second '99 AR2 G20 and retired the first when the VE went. Now some parts are going on my newer g20 and others are getting sold.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That was quick, thanks, but I didn't say that shipping was included. I'll cover the first $30 if you'll get the rest, if any. And shipping to the Paypal address right?
OH OK my mistake I ASSumed it was shipped My bad. Thats fine. Just send me the invoice / copy of shipping receipt for the rest. Please send via FedEx Ground and you can reverse their FedEX tubes (Free Packaging) for each one if you dont have packaging. Just had some shipped to me and they should be under $60 total as I just had some shipped from East Coast .

·
Registered
53 Posts
OH OK my mistake I ASSumed it was shipped. Thats fine. Just send me the invoice / copy of shipping receipt for the rest. Please send via FedEx Ground and you can reverse their FedEX tubes (Free Packaging) for each one if you dont have packaging. Just had some shipped to me and they should be under $60 total as I just had some shipped from East Coast .
Forgot yes to that confirmed address and its business which should further cut down on rate for shipping. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.