1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale!
02' Sport Headlamps with sidemarkers.
Headlights are in good condition, see photos
Corner markers are 6 months old! Just bought them from everythingg20.com.
Headlamp bulbs are not included but all others are.

I also have a pair of H4 6000k HID HI/LO bulbs (which used to live inside these housings, also 6 months old) for sale.

Asking $150 Shipped for the Sport Headlamps w/ Corners

$35 Shipped for the HID bulbs, these have a HID Lo beam and a Halogen HI beam.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
damn i wish i was not without a motor - but screw it I got cash for these ...3rd dibs or whatever

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ILikeMyRiceSpicy said:
Are the bulbs plug and play / how much usage / what brand / a lot of glare?
Bulbs are plug and play providing you have the same type of connector from the HID ballast. All the kits I have installed so far have had this same connector. I've only been running these bulbs for about 6 months now. Color is very nice, very white with slight blue during start up. Glare depends on the housing, but i havent been HI beamed by oncomming traffic with this setup.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JAYGOTBOOST said:
dibbs on headlamps ...paypal ready
I'll go with JAYGOTBOOST since he had the earliest reply. If he doesnt follow through, I'll contact the next in line and so on.

PMed

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ESPIMAX said:
I will take it all if the list gets to me with the high/low bulbs. also pay pal ready on replay
JAY sent payment, more than what I was asking in fact. so the Headlamps and corners are SOLD unless someone sends me $1000 for them sometime between now and me dropping them off at the post office tomorrow...

thanks to all who PMed, etc.

H4 6000k HI/LO still available.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JAYGOTBOOST said:
^^ do you need a 1000 ???? LOL
well no i dont NEED it, but it definitely would improve the quality of my sleep. speaking of sleep, later!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright JAY, your Diapers will be leaving me tomorrow morning. There are 92 in each box so make sure to count them when you receive them...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts