Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only for a full P11 T rear seat set with head rest and two upper split, and lower Pice. I will get pics up of them Tomorrow, These seats are 99% purfect. No burns or cuts. $200 + shipping (thinking around $50 for shipping) PM I have alot of stuff going in and out right now so if my pom box is full send me an email at [email protected] THanks
Oh or i will trade for P10 T rear seats :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
oo man what happened u gave up on the install? BUMP

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
P11Gdub said:
color and material of the seats might be helpful. GL.
NismoG20T said:
ummmm....think about it p11T...hmmmm what color mayber black?, hmmm what matl?? maybe leather?? i dont know aout you's but ive only seen the T in black leatehr

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
enohand said:
ummmm....think about it p11T...hmmmm what color mayber black?, hmmm what matl?? maybe leather?? i dont know aout you's but ive only seen the T in black leatehr
The p11T came in black or tan leather I believe...

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
enohand said:
it also came in cloth so your 0 for 2

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
ooops.....i meant the sports only came like that, ive never seen a T in cloth, if u want u gota show me....

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
enohand said:
ooops.....i meant the sports only came like that, ive never seen a T in cloth, if u want u gota show me....
P11t w/ cloth

Looks like someone needs to do a bit more research before talking out their ass ;)

Now back on topic, buy his black leather rear seats!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump. I might keep the seats but i might not even be able to use the front seasts, You cant swap auto to manual seatbelts with out alot of modification...

·
Registered
483 Posts
I NEED A PRIMERA GRILL!! i've been trying to get one for the longest, Lucifer you sent me a link once for a primera grill, do you have any insight as to where I can get one again?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TurboTwenty said:
I NEED A PRIMERA GRILL!! i've been trying to get one for the longest, Lucifer you sent me a link once for a primera grill, do you have any insight as to where I can get one again?
what a rando thread to post that in, ahaha What kind are you looking for phase 1 or phase 2? p10 right? any color? I will see what I can dig up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts