Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we nixed redoing the p10 suspension. heres the deal:
the Tein NRs are S-tech springs, and Tein shocks that go with them.
they are the softest ride for lowering your car really.
ive gotten the comment that its the smoothest riding lowered japanese car ever.

its a comfy ride, more bumpy than stock, but a great lowering for those of us that still daily drive.

im autoXing in a few weeks, and need to find something stiffer. its just too comfy for me :teeth:

theyve seen a couple thousand miles. as ive made the highway trip from arcata to portland a few times since. but they still ride great.
i have the original paperwork from the guy before me that bought them in canada, $1504 CAN. parts and labor.

ok $350 plus shipping, for shocks and springs, no tophats

remember, these are NOT stiff, so if youre looking to race on em, find something harder, these are VERY comfortable for lowering.
=)

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shoot, i meant to mention this too
the setups on the car now. so once i have these sold, i will buy the new setup, and then ship these out. likely i wont wait till the new setup is actually here, but i cant have a whole long time with the car down.

so basically:
person pays me, i purchase the setup, wait a day or 2 for the other items to be on their way, then take these out and ship em.

afa shipping costs... im just gonna have to go off what other people have paid, because i have no way to get quotes.

cryss says coilovers were 50 bucks to ship.
anything over 50 as long as its under say 80, ill cover.

basically well put the 400 down for a day or 2, then when i get them shipped, the person can paypal the shipping cost.

and feel free to add for the 3% if youre in a good mood :p

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and i hate to say i dont have any pics... i have a pic of me from the side installing at martins house :p

the shocks are green, springs are green, dustboots are red. its very christmasy =)
theyre a bit dirtier... if you REALLY need pics to decide the best i can do is in a few days jack her up pop a wheel off and snap a pic on the car.
heres how low it will put you on stock wheels:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
so basically:
person pays me, i purchase the setup, wait a day or 2 for the other items to be on their way, then take these out and ship em.

basically well put the 400 down for a day or 2, then when i get them shipped, the person can paypal the shipping cost.
sounds like a Nigerian scam to me... :eek:

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
!!!! ive never heard of anyone having these =)
i used to have a set.

·
Registered
582 Posts
This car looks more slammed in person guys. And still a soft ride!!!?!?!? Someone buy these.

Chris

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
crappy cell pic, i forgot my camera though haha
theres a small coating of dirt around the edges :p
but theyre all there!
dustboots a little pushed to the side at the top cause theres no where to attach like on the bottoms.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts