Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale a full set (3 pieces) of P11 Touring floor mats. They're used with some dirt, but pretty clean on the whole. (A shampooing would prolly make them look even better, though.) The driver's mat has wear at the accelerator and clutch areas. I'd like to get $20 for them, plus shipping (or pick up). SOLD

I also have a box of in-cabin microfilters. I ordered them for my 1999 G20t, but never even got to open the box. I think $25 shipped anywhere in the continental US is fair. SOLD

The last item is an Infinti key chain, silver in color with a gold Infiniti symbol on it. It's oval in shape and has a ring on each end for keys. It came with the car but has never been used. I'd like to sell it for $10 shipped within the cont. US.

Unfortunately, I do not have paypal, so we'd have to do the check-or-money-order thing. Sorry.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZoliElo said:
Part number B7200-0W010?
I don't know. They came OE with my 1999 G20t (tan interior). Where would I find the part number on the mats? The only markings I found are on the bottoms of the mats...
On the LH front: DWG NO E-02790 PPI-4X56-L-1 PPI-4Y02-TOURING
On the RH front: DWG NO E-02790 PPI-4X56-R-1 PPI-4Y02-TOURING
On the rear: DWG NO E-02790 PPI-4X57-1

If you meant the air filter, the part number is 27274-7J125.

tealturboser said:
got the trunk mat?
No, I didn't think to grab that (or the cargo net, which I now wish I'd taken).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The microfilters are sold.

The price on the floor mats is reduced to $20 plus shipping. Or make an offer.

The other day I found an Infinti key chain, silver in color with a gold Infiniti symbol on it. It's oval in shape and has a ring on each end for keys. It came with the car but has never been used. I'd like to sell it for $10 shipped within the cont. US.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, price of the mats reduced to $20 plus shipping.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The floor mats are SOLD.

I still have the Infinti key chain, silver in color with a gold Infiniti symbol on it. It's oval in shape and has a ring on each end for keys. It came with the car but has never been used. I'd like to sell it for $10 shipped within the cont. US.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
but they are o so beautifull and clean clean clean in person, and for one hell of a deal... thnx mj ill get feedback for ya soon!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AzG20P11 said:
but they are o so beautifull and clean clean clean in person, and for one hell of a deal... thnx mj ill get feedback for ya soon!
Excellent! As long as the buyer is satisfied, I'm okay if not all casual observers are! :) In this case, my mats were better than my camera.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts