Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, stuff at my job changed for the better and with that, I'm going to get rid of this stuff:

2.5"/3" catback exhaust. Fits 99 P11, 00+ would need a slight mod. 2.5" from cat to long resonator, then 3" from there back. HUGE oval rear muffler. Very quiet turbo exhaust. *Sold*

2.5" downpipe. Custom setup. Comes with EGR bung (just need to extend EGR line to fit). Bolts directly to T2 J-pipe (Ex. GTi-R J-pipe) and fits up to factory cat.
$75 picked up, $100 shipped

Turbo Oil and Coolant lines. Coolant lines connect to TB inlet and outlet for constant flow. Also includes oil distribution block tapped for factory oil sender and aftermarket gauges. *Sold*

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
P10 WRC said:
Justin, is that oil dist block the one that [email protected] makes? if so i can take the lines and block off your hands
No thats my ghetto fabulous home-made dist block... not terribly pretty but gets the job done. [email protected]'s is much prettier.

Justin is whoring out more of my legacy :naughty:

- Greg -

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
MrFancypants said:
Nope, it's a piece of aluminum fuel rail modified to act as an oil distribution block. It mounted on the Y bracket behind the motor so it didnt need to be pretty.

- Greg -
i just realized that i forgot to ask about a restrictor. Does the oil line already have a restrictor on it?

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
P10 WRC said:
i just realized that i forgot to ask about a restrictor. Does the oil line already have a restrictor on it?
I think I kept the turbo fitting with the restrictor in it. The end of the line is a standard -3 AN fitting IIRC. You'll need to get the appropriate adapter, then just tack weld the end shut and redrill it with a small drill bit (I think I used something like 1/32" or 1/16").

- Greg -

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. Prices are negotiable.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: Exhaust Sold.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Price is negotiable on the downpipe.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It bolts up right between a GTi-R J-pipe and stock cat location.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts