Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS P11 Weapon-R Dragon intake w/ NEW filter & Air Shield- SOLD

SOLD

Selling a very lightly used Weapon-R Dragon intake, filter is still brand new. Includes all attaching hardware and maf adapter plate - everything that came with the kit is here including installation instructions.

I capped off the extra nipple on the intake pipe with an air tight cap seal.

Also included is a brand new red Weapon-R Cold Ram Air Shield in box.

part# for intake is 804-111-101

$80 + shipping

Will accept Paypal (+3%) or local pick-up in CT

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Nope, because there is NO legal cai or wai for the G20....

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
incorrect... the Dragon intake is CARB certified. Although it does not come with a sticker, I've been told if you call Weapon-R they will issue you one.

Here's a listing of CARB approved applications for the Dragon intake:
http://weapon-r.com/english/index.php?main_page=page&id=23&chapter=0
Sorry to rain on your parade, it is not CARB-approved for the G20, only for the Sentra and some other Nissans. Your link does not show any application for G20. Most people of this forum know that already and in many states it wil not be a problem, except for California. There are ways around this, I know.... That said, BUMP for a very nice intake.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My parade's been rained on!:*( Looks like part# 804-111-101 is only certified for the 1.6 litre Sentra - even though when you click on the associated link it lists Sentra/G20/200sx as possible applications. I didn't notice the disclaimer at the bottom though - SOME APPICATIONS ARE CARB CERTIFIED. I guess this means Sentra only.

Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Shipped 94122 + paypal. PM me.

BTW this is the one w/out the velocity stack correct?

·
Registered
957 Posts
since you seem to already have a customer ^

i'd just like to veer off the topic a little and ask... how much in depth do cops really go into checking your CARB sticker? If you have one will they just say ok, or will they go to their trusty laptops and research if it's legal or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
355 Posts
what yr was ur g20 that this was on? i have an 01, wondering if it will fit cuz i know most intakes are fit for 99- . im thinking about this or ur jwt pop charger

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
It will fit, it's a low-port wai set-up. You have a low-port just like a 99 but with the roller rocker head.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what yr was ur g20 that this was on? i have an 01, wondering if it will fit cuz i know most intakes are fit for 99-
I had this in an '01 - piping was mated to a JWT pop-charger w/ no clearance issues. The filter rested in the same position as with the stock intake tube. The dragon filter seems to be a bit smaller so there shouldn't be any problems there.

BUMP

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey bud thanks for the info! hm what was i thinking of then. is it the maf adapter that i need to make sure fits since i have a rr?
There seem to have been a few concerns about the maf housing length for the '00+ being longer than the '99 and possibly putting the air filter past the fender, however this was not the case. I was actually very impressed at how closely it matched the stock tubing. I literally popped off the stocker and put on the dragon pipe - didn't even have to move my mounted JWT pop.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
hey bud thanks for the info! hm what was i thinking of then. is it the maf adapter that i need to make sure fits since i have a rr?
Dude ! Wake up ! This is a direct fit !!

·
Registered
355 Posts
im awake. didnt see his reply of
I had this in an '01 - piping was mated to a JWT pop-charger w/ no clearance issues. The filter rested in the same position as with the stock intake tube. The dragon filter seems to be a bit smaller so there shouldn't be any problems there.

BUMP
alrighty thanks bud! ill let u know soon, as soon as i pay some bills and see what i can play with

1 - 20 of 20 Posts