Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my pacesetter header with all the paint burned off. Cost me like $200 new shipped, used it for about 2 months then took if off recently because I'm selling my car. It'll come with all the gaskets I have for it and to my knowledge there aren't any leaks. I need money for prom QUICK so I'm letting this go for like $50 obo. local pickup only before 12 noon on saturday. get your hands on it!

sparknote: used pacesetter header not the prettiest but best bang for the buck. local pickup only in San Diego by 12 noon saturday.

·
Registered
101 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sale fell through...still for sale!

·
Registered
552 Posts
By any chance, do you know if the pacesetter header will fit the stock exhaust on my 1991 infiniti g20? and if so, which part of san diego are you at? I have a few friends from san diego that come home from college during the weekends and could pick it up before they head back. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know if it would fit a '91, but im assuming so. it connects straight to the cat.

·
Registered
131 Posts
enkei54 said:
i dont know if it would fit a '91, but im assuming so. it connects straight to the cat.
hey man...so what you saying is..it's not only a Header but with 2nd pipe as well ? if so.... are you willing to ship it ? ... leave me a message or [email protected]
thanks man

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, not willing to ship, but yes, this does come with the downpipe to the cat.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
someone local, i will pay youuuu!!! enkei, i KNOW its a pain to find a box and all, but people would be ALL over this and pay shipping if you did. i dunno how many locals you have around there that want it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts