Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Parts (56K =dead!)

Hey I have ALOT! And i do mean a shat load, of spare and unneeded parts.
-Highport FuelRail with stock injectors* -$40 shipped
-MAF OBD2 -$25 shipped
-a Full set of G20 p10 door windows $150 shipped for the full set or $30 ea.
-Razo Shift Knob -$25 shipped
- Set Of P10 headligths in very good condition -$50 shipped in the US add $7 for canada buyers
- White-ish grill from a 93 -$30 shipped
-highport intake manifolds if you need a part ask im shure i have it

PM any request and ill see if i have it if its not up here Im going to add more of what i can find that good to use. I also have a parts car that I am parting out.
I have good feedback here and on sr20forums; ID there is SR_lucifer and my Ebay ID is Gotmoney321 100% + feedback there.
Thanks
-Steven
Okay I have lots of pictures here I will list the new stuff you see.

Pics!!!!:p10 ODB-1 ABS controler -$20 shipped

P10 Sun visors Set. Out of the brown/ cream tan color

Headrest from p10 same color style - I have a set +1 extra

Random parts- Rear door window switchs -$5 ea. Center Window switchs set -$10 sold |Front Side markers -$5 |for the two Trunk switchs -$10 |Air vent with cruse and dimmer -$10 |Cruse switches for steering wheel -$5 sold| Mirror switchs $4 ea. Fuel Rail -$40

Better MAF OBD2 Pic -$25

Brown DS front seat seatbelts(auto Belts) -$10

USDM side markers, I have some but not shure what side and condition. pm me if you need one $10.ea shipped

Center Dash Switchs $7 ea. Blue one sold.

Stock P10 Springs -$30 shipped

UPDATE Sold items removed.
I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF PARTS
Brent has a set of UKDM dual headlgiths for the p10 but they only have one bulb place, and need to be moded to fit good. PM siberianbackstabber for more info hes asking $100 shipped for them.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
LuciferBlkG20 said:
bump, One headlight is pending and nismo is pending form another forum.
how much you want for the headlights.. I need a set of headlights with good tabs.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mustang dude said:
how much you want for the headlights.. I need a set of headlights with good tabs.
I might have two good ones to witch the headlight caseing and lens are perfet, But i think the black part on one of the or both have something with it. Ill have ot check Ill ge tyou some pics and a price.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
ill take the nismo. of course i still have second dibs, and im sure hk will take it...
My local friend asked about the knob befor i pposted up here, if he takes to long ill give it to next inline.

·
Registered
636 Posts
yea im next in line for the nismo knob... hope the person that u pending on drops and you sell it to me.. lol...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll take both headlights.. let me know a total cost with shipping and insurance and I can paypal you Friday.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
I'm interested in a drivers side headlight that the lens is good in. Thanks.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I want one of those $6 driver's side corner lights! Is that a shipped price? If not, how much would shipping be to 21204?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mustang dude said:
I'll take both headlights.. let me know a total cost with shipping and insurance and I can paypal you Friday.
I have a passenger side pending untell tomorrow. If He backs out Ill ship you the set for $30 You need to tell me what DS headlight your wanting. One with broken studs or the one with good studs?
G20-Budo said:
I'm interested in a drivers side headlight that the lens is good in. Thanks.
Both have good glass and tabs, But the black part on one has broken studs. Mustang needs to let me knw what one he will want then you can have the other. its $17 with shipping for the headlight.
thefultonhow said:
I want one of those $6 driver's side corner lights! Is that a shipped price? If not, how much would shipping be to 21204?
Ill do $8 shipped to your zip dude. PM me and ill get you my Paypal.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
ahhhh i missed out on the headlights!! hehe, lemme know if people back out and you end up having a set of good lights. thanks

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
LuciferBlkG20 said:
Ill do $8 shipped to your zip dude. PM me and ill get you my Paypal.
PMing now. And I didn't notice before, but do those front bumper lights come with the bulb holders and/or bulbs? If so I will take them as well.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
StangG20 said:
ahhhh i missed out on the headlights!! hehe, lemme know if people back out and you end up having a set of good lights. thanks
No problem, I may have more Headlights here soon also, ill let youknow first if i do.
thefultonhow said:
PMing now. And I didn't notice before, but do those front bumper lights come with the bulb holders and/or bulbs? If so I will take them as well.
PM replyed.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
LuciferBlkG20 said:
PM replyed.
Payment sent! (For the benefit of everyone else, I ended up not getting the bumper lights so they are still available.)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts