Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I was trying to fit this into the front of a p10 but it's going to be way too much work. However, they will be perfect for the rear of a p10, and i don't know about p11's.

If you know Polk, you will know that this is one of the best component systems out there. They are an older model though, they have been replaced by the MMC6500. But the specifications are practically the same. With mostly the looks having changed.

Woofer:6.5 inch with a carbon fiber center. It really looks like a 6.75 though
Tweeter: 1 inch silk

Sensitivity: 87 dB
Frequency Response: 50-20,000 Hz
25-150 wRMS Yes, 150 watts RMS.
4 ohm stable.

These speakers are not available anymore. If you wanted to buy the updated version you would be paying about 200 dollars for them.

This model on Ebay, if one searches for completed items most end up around 130 dollars plus shipping.

I think 120 shipped (I hate quoting shipping) is pretty fair. Obviously if you are not in the 48 we will need to add for shipping though.

Any questions let me know... I"m here pretty much everyday.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures!!!

Complete System in the box: Woofers, Crossovers, Grilles, Tweeters, Manual, Sticker, and Misc cables.

Yup, that is real carbon fiber.

This is the reason why I'm selling them. Pretty huge magnet, big enclosure. If you install them in the rear you'll be close to 50-50 though!!!!!

Not your average cheap connectors either. High end stuff here.

As Rushmatic said: "Those crossovers are bigger than my amps!" You can adjust the tweeters too. 3, 0, and -3 dB I think.

Even the grilles are heavy. They are solid metal. Pretty nice style IMO though.

Pretty nice red Momo tweeters.

Demon

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last thing....

If someone buys this, I will give for free a set of Polk DB460's which are entirely bolt on to the front of a P10. (Just pay the shipping)

I am using these 460's and to be 4x6 speakers, they are truly great.

Demon

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
free bump for a great guy & seller... these speakers are pure insanity... i honestly think that with these and if you listen to all kinds of music like me you more than likely would get rid of that ten in the trunk...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Its getting really close. I'm about to test it with the new b15 LSD trans. Should be some fun.
I'm mad you beat me to these speakers... Looks like the early bird gets the worm. If you get them hooked up and they sound really nice just tell me they suck so I can feel better.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry that I have not replied to everyone's PM's. I am working with ppl as I was first contacted:

1. Megasoreass (He contacted me through PM)
2. EPSentra
3. SR20DET_G20
4. DeadG20

If Megasoreass does not want them (which I'm about to find out), I will let you know EPS.

Also, I want to clarify two things:

1. The Polk DB460 will be included in the price. You just pay for shipping. However, they will NOT be shipped with the MM6. I first need to find a more humble replacement, as the MM6 did not fit the front doors.

2. I do take Paypal, cash or money orders. But through Paypal, I can only receive from actual paypal funds or a checking account, not a Credit Card. I do not have their business account (or whatever they call it)

Thanks all for your patience.

Demon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts