Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a brand new Pop Charger Filter Element. This is only a replacement filter and does not come with the velocity stack. I bought this a while ago as a replacement but recently my entire pop charger fell off on the freeway and i have no interest in spending another 100 for another one. These filter element replacements sell for $65 plus shipping from jwt. This is brand new and has been in the plastic ever since i got it. (only took it out to take pics.)

I would really not like to ship this. I can do $55 pick up.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I have to make sure mine is on tight...

Id take it too but Jim Wolf is like 20 mins away and I could just get one from them if I need a replacement

let me see the condition of mine...and if I need it, I'll get it from you at the Oxanrd meet. but we'll see...

bump, even thoguh its at teh top already haha

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugly said:
I have to make sure mine is on tight...

Id take it too but Jim Wolf is like 20 mins away and I could just get one from them if I need a replacement

let me see the condition of mine...and if I need it, I'll get it from you at the Oxanrd meet. but we'll see...

bump, even thoguh its at teh top already haha
yeah my whole unit totally fell off on the freeway. i got to work and looked down i was like wtf!! 100 dollar filter gone!

and yes i will be at the oxnard meet if anyone wants it

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Cryss said:
yeah my whole unit totally fell off on the freeway. i got to work and looked down i was like wtf!! 100 dollar filter gone!
damn that f*cking sucks!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Cryss said:

and yes i will be at the oxnard meet if anyone wants it

Man I wish I was driving behind you!!! :lol:

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TE's02p11G said:
Man I wish I was driving behind you!!! :lol:
hahah. man im supriesed that i didnt feel a big thud when it came off. i mean the filter was right next to the wheel i dont see why i didnt run it over.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Cryss said:
yeah my whole unit totally fell off on the freeway. i got to work and looked down i was like wtf!!
Man, talk about quoteworthy!!! :p

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
late night bump for Cryss...same thing happened to me in my Integra..my filter fell off from my cold air intake. Good thing the filter was only about $20!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts