Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

FS: Ractive dual cone filter 3"

1K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  LilAznFishinDude 
#1 · (Edited)
As title states, I have a few Ractive dual cone filters with a 3" inlet. I have ebay feedback if you want a link. Or you can have the Sacto folk hunt me down if need be... Pictures posted upon request. The price will be $12.50 shipped. Located at 95831, weight is about 3lbs. Thanks for looking :)

#3 ·
Sorry it took so long... I didn't realize anyone was interested. But, here they are. All filters have some sort of deformity on the filter itself. This one is by far the worst, and will be the one I keep. The others aren't nearly as bad, but they will have it. Will not hinder filter performance.

#6 ·
Hahaha... Yeah. It's filter only. There's no velocity stack.

Tsan, if you're interested, I can deliver it to your house for free :D So, your total would be 10 bucks.

I have 4 left.

#12 ·
mrzuzzo said:
are these a direct bolt-on that replace our stock airbox, and how much HP do they add (if any)?

How does it make the engine sound?
I'd guess 1-3 hp at most, probably won't notice, but think you'll feel from the noise.

If it sounds anything like my JWT Pop-Charger, which is seems physically similar to, a simple big airfilter that replaces the stock air box, it'll sound badass.

#13 ·
LilAznFishinDude said:
Hahaha... Yeah. It's filter only. There's no velocity stack.

Tsan, if you're interested, I can deliver it to your house for free :D So, your total would be 10 bucks.

I have 4 left.
W00t! Thanks but I am ok for the moment! If there was a velocity stack I would definitely be all over it! WTH.. in fact I should just be all over this!!! Then again no point unless I get a stack! hehehhe. So BUMP for great price!!!

#14 ·
IONO_Anything said:
I'd guess 1-3 hp at most, probably won't notice, but think you'll feel from the noise.

If it sounds anything like my JWT Pop-Charger, which is seems physically similar to, a simple big airfilter that replaces the stock air box, it'll sound badass.
You are correct, sir. This thing is MUCH louder than stock box. This is not a direct bolt on. You will require the MAF adapter plate that can be bought at any autoparts store for cheap. They're like $10, or you can just start a WTB thread. People have these things lying around. I'm actually picking up a MAF adapter plate from Mautai916 later this week. I'm planning on fabing up my own intake :D

#15 ·
TE's02p11G said:
W00t! Thanks but I am ok for the moment! If there was a velocity stack I would definitely be all over it! WTH.. in fact I should just be all over this!!! Then again no point unless I get a stack! hehehhe. So BUMP for great price!!!
Hahaha... Thanks. I just found out there's a guy on SR20forum selling these exact filters for $5 more :) Sucker... He tried to advertise them as the K&N ones, but was "owned" due to all the forum members asking for pictures :lol:

UPDATE: One sold, two pending, one up for grabs. Who wants it?

#16 ·
LilAznFishinDude said:
Hahaha... Thanks. I just found out there's a guy on SR20forum selling these exact filters for $5 more :) Sucker... He tried to advertise them as the K&N ones, but was "owned" due to all the forum members asking for pictures :lol:

UPDATE: One sold, two pending, one up for grabs. Who wants it?

Weren't you listed just below his there yesterday? Looked at his and thought, Hmm. Sounds good. Nah, better wait." Then I saw yours a few minutes later and thought, " Hmm. Waited long enough!" :smile:

#17 ·
EPSentra said:
Weren't you listed just below his there yesterday? Looked at his and thought, Hmm. Sounds good. Nah, better wait." Then I saw yours a few minutes later and thought, " Hmm. Waited long enough!" :smile:
Hahahaha... Yeah, I was. I clicked on his link to see why he had waaaaay more buyer interest than me. Welp, mine are being sold and his isn't :D

EP I sent your filter out today via USPS parcel post. It seems it was a bit more than what I expected, but it's all good. I'll eat the difference. You should receive it next week.

UPDATE: Two sold, one pending, one up for grabs.

SIDENOTE: I just put one of these guys on tonight. Let me tell you guys... These things suck... They truely suck! You can hear this thing just gulp air. Can you tell a difference in throttle response? Meh... Not much. Top end power is a little better though. The sound is phenomenal though :naughty:

#18 ·
SIDENOTE: I just put one of these guys on tonight. Let me tell you guys... These things suck... They truely suck! You can hear this thing just gulp air. Can you tell a difference in throttle response? Meh... Not much. Top end power is a little better though. The sound is phenomenal though
HAHA...Its more like I put mine on my car and then I showed it to him. It surely does suck like a mofo. I feel a little more pep compared to the other cone filter I had in before. It surely does sound sweet. Bump for a good filter and price.

#19 ·
AzNhOmEbOi32 said:
HAHA...Its more like I put mine on my car and then I showed it to him. It surely does suck like a mofo. I feel a little more pep compared to the other cone filter I had in before. It surely does sound sweet. Bump for a good filter and price.
Ummmm... No :tired: I went to Mautai916's place and helped him install his new clutch disk and pressure plate. Not to mention his new short shifter ;) But, I'll leave that for him to tell :D I picked up my MAF adapter plate and slapped on MY filter. But, I did hear homeboi's through a HS wai.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.