Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have s3r cams for sale they are used unknown miles still in great shape the cams and gears are still in the motor but I'm going to down grade due to needing to pay bills. I can have the cams and gears in less than a couple of hours ready to ship when the buyer comes up. For the cams and the adjustable gears I can do $325 shipped or $300 picked up thank you
Best way to contact me is through txt at 602 752 3096 I live in Phx Az

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I'm willing to separate but it's still $300 :) and no I don't need the stock cams I got some thanks I know they will go fast the original owner told me he both cams and gears for $650 from Jim wolf so they are priced to sell quick and at roblop alot of text but no buyers can't hold it for anybody sorry I am in need of money but it first come first serve sorry if I still have them in a week they are yours

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stock gears thought they were the adjustable ones but I was wrong I opened it up earlier today and found out and yes they are the jwt cams in very great condition and obviously at a great price but sale is pending to Rick if they are sold ill post on here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.