Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All together people, package deal.
Sport headlights, the corners and the ultra rare, highly coveted CF Domiken seneb brows for sale.
Why you ask, because Duals are going on thats why!

Heres a good pic of the brows before I did the lights and the corners.

The corners are cleared, stealthed and the housings are in perfect shape, meaning there not all F'd up from clearing or anything like that. The lenses are in great shape as well.

Heres the kicker, I will send the buyer these when the Duals come in and are installed. I work fast so theres not gonna be a lot of lag time or anything like that but I cant roll with no lights installed. I'm looking for $300 shipped in conus + paypal fees.

I can understand if someone is hesitant about paying and waiting due to the duals coming and installation but Look at my feedback here as well as on ebay under supertechmobowlrules and you will see flawless across the board. I would say I'm on here about 12 hrs a day on and off and I'm not going away. Thank you drive thru! :p

Edit: Brows gone. $230 shipped + 3% for the lights and corners. $265 shipped + 3% and I will include the Piaa bulbs I just got from LaYzEe.

OBO!

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
i think you would do better if you part it out in 3 different sets, the head lights, the corners, and the eye brows. if you do i might interested in the corners. good luck bump for dave.

jorge

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump. :smile:
I'll look into seeing what the corners have been going for.
The bottom line is that I want to net $300 since my duals were $285 shipped.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
bastard. no love...nooooooooooo loooooooooove. :headshake

but bump cause hes my honorary brown brotha.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, heres the deal. If I part out all 3 items. Ugly has first dibs on the brows because he's been sweating me for them more then he sweats me about my wifey!
Jorge would have dibs on the corners because he asked first and Loco already hit me up for the Headlights so I am weiging the option of parting.

Loco, you want just the headlights not the corners too right? LMK, D

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
damn these might all be gone in less than an hour! i told you not to worry, uncle!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
davew7 said:
Guys, heres the deal. If I part out all 3 items. Ugly has first dibs on the brows because he's been sweating me for them more then he sweats me about my wifey!
Jorge would have dibs on the corners because he asked first and Loco already hit me up for the Headlights so I am weiging the option of parting.

Loco, you want just the headlights not the corners too right? LMK, D
Actually Dave, I'll pass. Thanks anyway.
I'm going to try and find some duals for cheap, you bandit! :bandit:
I'd say GL with the sale, but you won't need it LOL
Thanks again man!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'm interested in the eyebrows too...

I guess I'm 3rd in line after Ugly and Proyecto2000?

Damn...

Shipped to 94587 if neither of them buy it?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for the package.
Remember these are limited edition hand made brows.
Seneb is retired so these are not going to be made again and due to proprietary stuff I dont think copies are allowed.:smile:Get em here and be one of a handfull with them.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
Bump for the package.
Remember these are limited edition hand made brows.
Seneb is retired so these are not going to be made again and due to proprietary stuff I dont think copies are allowed.:smile:Get em here and be one of a handfull with them.
yeah i got shafted on my Seneb CF slimline eyebrows. :depressed

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I got dibs bitches. =) for the eyebrows that is. bumpity bump bump bump part these mofos

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cesar;

If you have another ride available you can send me your P10 lights and corners and I'll sport and stealth em for ya. I'm just cool like dat, ask Ryan. :smile:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts