Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very very clean!

$1400

I got it from Andreas Miko, the motor is currently at my house.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Include shipping? Wiring harness? ECU?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, no shipping, wire harness wont work for you, neither will the ECU.

·
Registered
978 Posts
well damn. nevermind then.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
plastikcaktus said:
well damn. nevermind then.
$1400 is a damn good price for a very clean motor dude, handpicked from Japan by one of the greatest SR20 tuners in the world.

tealturboser said:
dude what happened? i thought you were gonna do some big things?
Yes I was, until I test drove the new G35 S, then I figured its not worth spending $10k on the G20 when I can be driving a badass brand new car. I was that intrigued by the new G sedan.

NismoG20T said:
dams...got any pics?

very interested...
Here you go, this was taken the first day I received the motor in its state when purchased, it was a little dusty, but thats pretty much it. I have since cleaned it up. The knock sensor is perfect (a thing to check to see if a motor has overheated somehow). When you look inside the oil cap its pretty darn clean in there, well you guys know I wouldnt buy some old POS. I had a new VVL valve cover on the way and some plug wires and Fuji headers, but I cancelled the order today.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RedCarDash said:
Let me see what I can do.

Can you calculate shipping to 30669?
Im sure shipping on a crate wouldnt exceed $120.

·
Registered
595 Posts
go geeeeeeeet it

just do ittttttttttttttttttt 19teens on some deepassssssssssssss dish rims coil overs,stiffen it up a little........g35ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........by the barber shop i go a chick has a 05 on 19's with the deep dish hottttttttttt as hell.......she may supercharge it shes hot as hell........................u can do it

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a full drop in, into a 99' all you need is an SAFC

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope this engine is no longer for sale. There was really no purchase interest anyway.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bones said:
can it drop in a 2000p11...just a question for future ref..........
Yes, but youll need to do a B14 Sentra re-wire or a standalone, you dont only want to be revving to 6750RPM with a roller rocker motor computer as it wont take advantage of the VVL, you want to be hitting the 7500RPM mark with an older ECU.

No biggie.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thanks

hope 2 see that engine in the NX-VL or NXL or NXV...i like NXL ...........everyone mark my words as time progresses we will be buying locally built cars from local builders... built to specific needs/designs/all that shit....long gone are the days where big name manufacturers rule .....watch the tuner channel .....the designs theses local builders are doing ........the future isnt that far....get that "S" saw 1 on the beach and that shit was nice....

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bones said:
hope 2 see that engine in the NX-VL or NXL or NXV...i like NXL ...........everyone mark my words as time progresses we will be buying locally built cars from local builders... built to specific needs/designs/all that shit....long gone are the days where big name manufacturers rule .....watch the tuner channel .....the designs theses local builders are doing ........the future isnt that far....get that "S" saw 1 on the beach and that shit was nice....
2 weeks time my friend. :D for both! :p

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Damn I was going to buy this for real - Everything else in my car is done - damn evil egg ...lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts