Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Stage I BABK and Short Shifter...56k warning

Brand New BM Style Short Shifter from the Group Buy - SOLD!

Link to Group Buy

Brand New Yahnozha (Pat's) Stage I BABK - SOLD!
- Aluminium Hat
- Aluminium Dogbone
- SS lines
Missing mounting hardware

You will need to buy the following from a place like Precision Brakes.
- Wilwood Forged Billet Dynalite Calipers to fit 0.81" rotors.
- Wilwood Rotors Drilled Rotors, Scalloped Rotors, or Plain Rotors. All Rotors must be 12.19" dia, 0.81" thick, 8x7.00" Bolt Hole with 0.325 hole type and lug ID of 6.38".
- Pad compound of your choice.

Link to Last BABK Buy

All Items are new and never installed.

I take Paypal + 3% via [email protected]
or if you are local, cash preferred.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SgtDGun said:
dibs on the BABK!
That was fast..lol

G2BENVD said:
Damn it...........i just missed it :( call second dibs on the BABK
Sorry!

P11Gdub said:
nice swoop on the BABK. welcome to the club.

Great price Ron! why didn't you come to the Oxnard meet?
I wanted to go, but I had other plans. Looked like a great meet despite the weather. Maybe next time...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Blue said:
I wanted to go, but I had other plans. Looked like a great meet despite the weather. Maybe next time...
there's talk of a make up meet in June. my G will be at that meet for sure. :square:

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
damn. nice swoop sgt -=]

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Blue said:
hey sorry for offtopic, but there is supposed to be another one in june to compensate for the weather this weekend.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ok I'm going to hate myself for this but Teal is right. I wont be able to use these for some time and my wife wont appreciate them (performance wise, or money wise, she might like the looks and thats about it, (based on the convo I had with her about the Tein SSs). I Hate passing on such a great deal but I'll pass my Dibs. I'm surprised Ericdd didnt chime in on this as he already has the Calipers for it. Just to be fair to Blue I'll call 4th Dibs if the others end up not getting them. for no other reasons than the above am I passing on this. I really hate to do this because it tells me that I will probably never do her brakes now even when they become available again from Pat. :( I wish Pat made a Dogbone kit for a larger Rotor with stock Calipers like the Rear Kit he Is planning and has done for the P10 Rear already. because in reality I'm only really doing this for the looks. I would definately buy a front and rear kit like those. It just doesnt make sense for me to invest $1000 in brakes for my wifes car when she already brags about how good the brakes feel to her. do any of the factory swaps involve a larger rotor?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
damn man, you seemed to be all over the brake threads, I thought you were definitly getting this.......but good luck with your car man.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I have to say I really don't need the kit, I am gonna let Tealturboser take the kit, i feel back cause that's what he needs for his swap......

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
thats very cool of you!
And yeah I definetly wanted brakes, but like I said my wife will just think I'm wasting money on her car. so wheres the fun in that. I really wish there was a 12" 4x114 22mm wide factory style vented rotor out there that would only require a dogbone to make work with the stock caliper. I cant see doing the rear as a 11.4 without have the front larger than 11".

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay guys. Tealturboser is up next. I have lowered the price to $425 shipped due to the fact that I cannot find the bag of hardware that came with this kit. I have attempted to contact Pat to see what the cost would be. So far I have not heard from him. This is still a very good price.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
just trying to help out. the hardware is 16 SHC screws with lock washers (id think these could be picked up anywhere) 4 9/16 bolts with lock washers (same) and 2 brake line adapters (dont know but probably standard stuff) and for the record this isnt why I backed out, read above.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts