Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting this up for sale in advance. All will be removed in a week and available to ship then, so I am pricing them a little lower than I normally would. First to pay gets the item(s)

-Stillen Cold Air intake with custom upper extension pipe and new air filter. This is on my 99', I'm not sure if it will work with 00-02. This air intake is from back in the days, at least 10+ years old and can't be found anymore. This can be used for a WAI which I currently have now, or you can use the additional piping to go CAI. If you go cold air then you need a filter with a 4" inlet as the cold air portion has a larger outlet. The intake could use some degreasing and personally I would repaint it flat black (which I can paint it for you flat black for an additional $20). I will include the couplers and filter. You may need to buy 1 new coupler ($5) to connect the pipe to the throttle body. I have a larger throttle body currently. $115 shipped
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?2767-Stillen-Cold-Air-Intake!!!!!!!

-99' Mass Air Flow sensor, slightly bored and polished. Slight increase in HP and will work well when paired with an air intake like the Stillen I am selling. No pics, it's connected to the air intake currently. Works great. $65 shipped or $50 packaged with the air intake.
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?3433-Bored-MAF-amp-WAI-pics

-SR20 stock lightened flywheel. I will weigh this once it is removed from the car and post the weight. It works fine and revs quick. Since this has been in the car for years I would recommend resurfacing it ($40-$50). This is perfect to have before you do your next clutch job $65 shipped

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I've had one previously... I don't think you notice it much

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do $100 shipped on the intake. Previous best offer was $105. Will package the bored MAF with it for an additional $50 for a slighter gain in HP.
Please don't ask for my paypal address if your not going to pay LoL

$100 shipped on intake
$65 shipped for bored 99' MAF or $50 packaged with the intake
$65 shipped on the stock lightened flywheel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.