Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to sell my stillen front bumper cover. It's currently black, the bumper itself is in perfect condition but the paint has some chips and scratches.

$250US + cost of shipping. The box would be pretty big so shipping could be upto $50 depending on where you live.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See the thread about my gauge pod. I'm going back to a stock sleeper look.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hey G forces my friend just got a black 99' G20 two weeks ago and he said he's lookin for body kits... I'll show him this thread and see what he thinks about it... 250 isn't bad since its already painted. Too bad my car isn't black or I'd get it

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool man that'd be great.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope still got it.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PDX-G20 said:
How do you think it would fit up to a P10 ? How is the Stillen piece attached to the bumper ?
Umm, it would probably be a custom job. It fits on the P11 like a cover. It's pretty tight and only needs a little tape and some trim screws to really secure it. It would probably be quite a bit of work to make it fit a P10. Although someone has done it before.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Are you going to be comming to the G20 meet in Washington this next month ? If you are can you bring the bumper with you ? I'll have cash an chack out how it fits. Thanks

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, I won't be coming. Funnily enough I just got a 2 month contract in Redmond but I'll be driving home every weekend so I can spend at least a little time with my fiance. Plus the bumper is currently 3 hours away in at my step dad's place since I have nowhere to store it here, sorry.

I wonder if there is someone going to the meet that would have the Stillen kit so you could check it out?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Stillen bumper on a p10....

I have that bumper on my p10, and it doesn't require that much work. In fact, I didn't have to cut or modify the stillen one any. All I did was cut off the stock bumper a little below the body line (about 2 inchs above the side markers) The stillen was then attached to that and molded in. So if anyone with a p10 wants to do the same, trust me, it it not that much work and it looks pretty good too.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt = to the top

...now quite posting in here unless you want to buy the damn thing! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:D

·
Registered
588 Posts
If you have the fog light for sale, I'll pay up for that....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts