Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you all know Iam parting out some of my MODS, so Im selling this Rare Stillen Rear strut bar, its kinda modified to fit the fronts too I have the 2 adaptors to mount it if you want to put them at the front of the car, adaptors are included. And as you can see on the pics, theres some scratches, minor ones theyre all cosmetics, NO BIG deal. Unless youre picky. ;)
But this Strut bar still does the job, its in great condition. Any question/s PM me.

I know maybe some of you hate STILLEN, bcoz of the video wrecking the G trust me I didnt like it :) Anyways!!

Price: $160 Shipped

Thx guys!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
Ha-Ha, you just trying to be like me bro. 02, black, Stillen RSTBs'.......
dang, if you got this one cousin, you could've had 2 Stillen RSTBs on your G!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I would have if I knew where to get the brackets to make it work up front.
BTW, Expect some $$$ this weekend Nephew, I think Gmac03 is gonna get dem sprizings...

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
jd20jd said:
As you all know Iam parting out some of my MODS, so Im selling this Rare Stillen Rear strut bar, its kinda modified to fit the fronts too I have the 2 adaptors to mount it if you want to put them at the front of the car, adaptors are included. And as you can see on the pics, theres some scratches, minor ones theyre all cosmetics, NO BIG deal. Unless youre picky. ;)
But this Strut bar still does the job, its in great condition. Any question/s PM me.

I know maybe some of you hate STILLEN, bcoz of the video wrecking the G trust me I didnt like it :) Anyways!!

Price: $160 Shipped

Thx guys!!
???

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD to Ugly/davew7

either one ;)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys but HOLY SHIT!!!
I just got back from helping out down the street where some dude got hit by a car!
The driver was freaking out so I was helping him and the dude that got hit was F'ing wasted!!!
I quote, "I'm all right! It's just a charlie horse!"
Give me like 5mins to check on some fundage

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
This is a RSTB thats been modified to work as FSTB.
Hope that clears it up for you. Man, you guys are mean.......... :p

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Loco said:
This is a RSTB thats been modified to work as FSTB.
Hope that clears it up for you. Man, you guys are mean.......... :p

haha I knew it was a RSTB with adapters to mount in the front, just busting his balls =)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts