Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock original BOSE Headunit/CD Player from my 2001 G20 which was used for only a few months and is in PERFECT Condition! $80

I also have both sets, Front set consisting of the Bose 6.5" Midbass and the 3/4" Tweeter and the rear set consisting of the 6.5" FullRange driver for sale as a complete set for $80

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
HybridAMP said:
I have the stock original BOSE Headunit/CD Player from my 2001 G20 which was used for only a few months and is in PERFECT Condition! $80

I also have both sets, Front set consisting of the Bose 6.5" Midbass and the 3/4" Tweeter and the rear set consisting of the 6.5" FullRange driver for sale as a complete set for $80

Thanks.
Hey just curious what did you replace everything with? Looking to buy new sounds system cant figure out what to get! Thanks :monster:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, its not completely finished yet, but more than likely the new system will be MB Quarts since they have been my choice for years of sound quality competition (When it comes to components, Im a German user all the way). Here is my tahoe: http://members.sounddomain.com/hybridamp

I will send u a link to the car when I get the system done and putting those Eibachs on that you recommended :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Niiice!! Hey remember when you put those Eibachs on they will settle, at first they dont look that droped, but mines settled and now they look tight!! Well it seems to me that you know your shit about Audio stuff, So lemme ask you what do you recommend, I want to get a system in my car, right now I just want the subs, I dont need competition speakers but I want it to sound good and I want to be able to quad when I turn it up!! Help me out... :alien:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Image Dynamics would be a recommendation of mine for subs, their Chameleon components are nice, but the depth on them would never work out in a P11 G20. Their IDmax and IDQ v.2 Subwoofers are TOP NOTCH as I use both personally.

Another great brand (of which is less popularity in most areas) is Adire Audio producing the Brahma which is very much like the IDMax.

Also CDT Audio (www.cdtaudio.com) which make WONDERFUL components which again have a little larger mounting depth that the MB Quarts, but you could still make them work, they also have a new series of subwoofers that are again just a promising as the Brahma and IDMax.

JL Audio has the W7 and the W6 version 2's which are both nice, but way to high for what you get in my opinion where as their W3s are similar to an IDQ v.2, but with a lil more SPL and a lil less SQ.
SQ = Sound Quality
SPL = Sound Pressure Levels.

Focal also makes great components, again with large mounting depths, and their Utopia Subwoofer is truly a work of art, but so is the price. lol. VERY expensive.

If you need more help, etc, lemme know.
-Brad : President - Car Audio Team SynthetiK

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Good info!! But if you were to put a list of good shit what would be at the top? The thing is I want to get something that is good, sounds good and when I wanna quad it sounds good... Right now I just want to buy the Subs, I will worry about the other speakers a lil later when I have some more dough. I have atleast a grand for the subs amp and shit..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, it depends mostly on personal preference, budget, room in the trunk that you are willing to give up, power and music style.

Here is what I need to know. Your total budget for subwoofers (remember that amplifiers of equal quality will run about the same or more than the price of the total subwoofers).

I also need to know your music type that you listen to. Do you like the bass line tight and punchy or boomy and smooth, etc.

Also are you lookin for Loudness or quality or a good mix of both?

How much of the room in your trunk and how many subwoofers to you want to use? Remember than different subwoofers require completely different enclosures and sizes...

And on those Eibachs, how long do they normally take to settle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts