Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Infiniti floormats for a 94' G20. These should fit all P10's, as far as I know. These are for the front mats only. Make me an offer if you want them.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
How much are you selling them for, and how would you be willing to accept payment?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FF Drifter said:
How much are you selling them for, and how would you be willing to accept payment?

How about you make me an offer on them, and then we can go from there? For payment method's, I prefer check or money order.

-Kris

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
newg20 said:
they look grey to me

Damn, you caught me. I was lying out my ass. I mean shit, what the hell. I am selling TAN floormats. So what if the picture looks grey. So I can't afford a fancy digi cam to take crystal clear pics. I have sold lots of stuff off here, and people get what I say. Hell, some of them bought without seeing pics. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: check your mail

newg20 said:
check your mail i made offer

Sounds good to me. Just so you know they are not brand new, they are used, so they are not in perfect condition.

·
Registered
279 Posts
hey

as long as they are tan and not trashed if they are in bad condition il make a diferent offer

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: hey

newg20 said:
as long as they are tan and not trashed if they are in bad condition il make a diferent offer

Nope, they are tan, and not trashed. If I didnt have the fronts already, they would be in my G.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nope, not right now. It would be a day or so until I can grab my dads digital cam. If you are that worried about them, you can send them back to me at my expense for a refund.

They are still up for sale. Just a fyi, I wont sell them for $5.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts