Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my TEIN NA suspension for any P11. I've had the suspension on the car for about a year an a half. Has about 18k on the suspension. Comes with rear motivational upper strut plates. This is the perfect suspension for street use. Thinking $550US obo. You pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
OMG I have been waiting to see this for like a month now and I just spent $500 on a new cellie, tire, and some other crap. Ahhhhhhhh!!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2002G20Racer said:
new cellie, tire, and some other crap. Ahhhhhhhh!!!
:lol: Sorry.

BTW what's a cellie?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup cue-ball beat you too it. :D But you're next in case he backs out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That's not gonna happen. I'm already shaking with anticipation. Now i just have to get on the ball and get the dent in my quarter panel fixed and tint my windows. Gawd, i can't wait for Summer!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
why does this always happen. your waiting for something to go on sale, it doesn't so you go for something else, and the next thing you know, its on freakin sale. :evil:

I still love my agx's/h&r's though. If someone out there really interested, offer more money to Jason for them.

In this case, the one with the $ get's the damn worm. haha

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wickedG20 said:
I still love my agx's/h&r's though. If someone out there really interested, offer more money to Jason for them.
Nahh I'm not going to start a bidding war. :) If people really want to buy things off me I have a Stillen front bumper cover and an AEM intake for a B14 still up for sale. ;)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Jason, are you removing your Tein's soon?

If so, think you can snap a pic of the rears w/ the Motivational mounts? I sold mine to Seneb and I want him to see what they should look like mounted. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts