Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tranny out of a P10 for sale. It is in very good condition with only 20k miles or so. It will fit all years, but came out of a '92 P10.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess about $290 or so, but price is negotiable. It's a non-LSD, from like a '92 Primera. It's left from my DET swap (long story, someone sent the wrong tranny to me, I wanted an LSD). However it is in VERY good condition, and came to me from a reputable seller.
Oh and it is a manual trans.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a manual. I have the clutch cover, which is fairly expensive. I dont have a clutch disc that came with that tranny. I have one from another engine that I would give to you, but the springs on it don't look so good, so I don't think you'd want it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm looking>>

Yes, I am very interested in buing the manual tranny... but how much do you think it would cost me to ship it to Omaha, Nebraska
United States<><><>:dead:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Re: I'm looking&gt;&gt;

Sleeper said:
Yes, I am very interested in buing the manual tranny... but how much do you think it would cost me to ship it to Omaha, Nebraska
I hate to break it to you, but that tranny in now under the hood of my car, unless he had another one and I'm just making an idiot of myself. I think Jason Young has some trannies;have you looked on se-r.net?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Re: tranny

Chris said:
It looks like I will need an Automatic tranny... Does anyone have a good source for getting them? (cheaper than factory?)

Hey Chris, Theres an automatic tranny on e-bay and as of last night no one has bid upon it yet

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: I'm looking&amp;gt;&amp;gt;

inkorekt said:

I hate to break it to you, but that tranny in now under the hood of my car, unless he had another one and I'm just making an idiot of myself. I think Jason Young has some trannies;have you looked on se-r.net?

Ya, how's that tranny working out for you? Did the install go smoothly?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'ne been trying to get my lazy butt to e-mail you, but I always manage to forget. It's working pretty good so far. Even though I shited it into reverse accidentally without pushing in the clutch. I have no idea why it did that. I wasn't thinking and started to put the car in gear, and it jumped and died and scared the living hell out of me. But it works well and I have discovered second and fifth gear are good things to have.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm not even sure where Lexington is. I'm about an hour south of Indiana, any guess how far away you are? I'm a moron when it comes to locations in KY.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
inkorekt said:
I'ne been trying to get my lazy butt to e-mail you, but I always manage to forget. It's working pretty good so far. Even though I shited it into reverse accidentally without pushing in the clutch. I have no idea why it did that. I wasn't thinking and started to put the car in gear, and it jumped and died and scared the living hell out of me. But it works well and I have discovered second and fifth gear are good things to have.

That's good to hear. I'm glad it all worked out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts