Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that it is time to change I am looking to sell my wheels and my Falken tires......I just put this on in June of this year and drove put 7k on the tires and rims.....The whole package comes with my TSW's Kyalami in HYPER BLACK 215/45ZR17 Falken Zeix ZE512 and they are all season...The fronts have 6/32nds on them and the rears have 8/32nds on them. I will throw in the lugs with it....only one wheel has a little nick on it but the rest are perfect......They are all gonna be mounted and balanced with a chrome valve....center caps and lugs with hub spacers...i originally paid $850 for all of them but I will let them go for $650 shipped I am frim but PM if you have any questions.......BRIAN

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Man, if I hadnt bought duals and bunch of other shite these would probably be on the way to Spokompton.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I am extremely interested in these...as these are precisely what I was looking for. How much do they weigh? Do you have a side view of your car with these on it? I'm just not sure how these would look on a sandrock beige p11 so i'd like to photoshop it before i make my decision.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Plastikcaktus, This is the is the best i can do it is raining here now, I only have this picture.......let me know

Brian

·
Registered
978 Posts
thanks. would you be willing to sell them without the tires?

·
Registered
978 Posts
do you have a picture of them without the center caps?

·
Registered
978 Posts
SOLD to me! yay!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
plastikcaktus said:
thanks. would you be willing to sell them without the tires?
G2BENVD said:
yea sure.....umm $475 shipped
Curious, how much for the tires then? Shipped to 99207. Thanks, D

·
Registered
978 Posts
actually i bought them with the tires...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.