Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pair of JBL GT 12's in a really nice big box sitting here, and i dont plan to use them. they are for sale for anyone who wants them. we hooked them up in my friends ghetto camry, there were parts rattling all over the car. not show or performance quality, but a nice cheap rig if you want some louder tunes.

i figured i would check in with you guys before i go to ebay with them. if someone makes me an offer, i will probably take it, i just want to get rid of them, and put the money towards my VE ;)

AIM me at cad455 with questions.

someone will also have to let me know about how to ship them, and who to ship with

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
How much do you want for them??? I may be intersed! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey, this is wolf

give me a quote dude. as long as it covers shipping (once i find out how) and i have some extra cash to pocket, i'd be willing to send em off to someone who needs them.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Well let me know how much extra cash you would like.......because I know about how much shipping will be. Do you have an amp??? Becuase I need an amp! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts