Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was gonna put this on my car but then after looking at how in depth changed my mind, an i can't get it installed cause remote starts are illegal on manuals in utah :angry: so i bought it off ebay for 89.77 + 22.23 shipping = 112

i'll take 80 + 3% paypal = $82.40 with free shipping

this unit is completely new and unchanged, no wires were cut or anything, just unziptied and that's when i realized just how over my head it was

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's the clarion one, which is called ungo. that link is what i got sittin in my room...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet let me know...

·
Banned
87 Posts
did you ever get a qoute from a shop to install it ?

when i bought the car it had a cheap shit ebay remote start installed and it stopped working so im looking for some thing nicer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i called the local ungo certified whatever installer and they said about a hundred...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumpity...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to the top one more time before i put it up on ebay...

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
well with p11's (00+) they have a imobilizer & u need special shit to hook em up & stuff....i was gonna install a remote start to buut then i went over everythin i needed to do (ALOT!) & i said F it

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
justin243 it's too in depth for me. i have absolutely no experience with electrical and quite frankly don't wanna risk fubar-ing anything. how interested are ya, should i hold off puttin it on ebay or not??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts