Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

FS :water pumps, distributor, rr Maf, Egr pipes, thermoblocks etc..

643 views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  JaGG20 
#1 · (Edited)
Have several items for sale. Everything is obo just need it out of the garage. Everything OBO . Please make offers tho

Aveneir w10 t25. No Shaft play but it's a but frozen up I'm guessing from sitting. It does turn. Like I said no Shaft play just needs to be taken apart and lubricated. Comes with manifold, waste gate, j-pipe, turbo, no lines. The bolts on the downpipe section are rusted on there pretty good and I haven't tried to remove them since I soaked them in on blaster . I can cut them off or just cut the downpipe shorter for shipping and u can reuse the flange. 300$ obo

50 lb Delphi top feed injectors.
Brand new still in bubble wrap, with clips. These have never seen any use. Paid about 250 for em would like 200$

GREDDY EMANAGE ULTIMATE W/ MAP SENSOR
this unit is brand new. I installed onto my rr harness to make sure it worked operated perfectly, still have box with booklets and CD. comes with harness, and map sensor. 5hundo $

See less See more
#6 ·
Ok i wanna ask can u actually get the lowport egr for a older g20 for the 99

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
What exactly do u need. Just remember I have a 99 motor sitting with a bad headgasket.
Looking for a rr longblock to rebuild... what's your best best price ?? Can pick up... (I need a mini vacation) ;-)
Pm me an offer. I have 2 long blocks. Ones super clean. The other not so much.

#22 ·
Have several items for sale. Everything is obo just need it out of the garage. Everything OBO . Please make offers tho

Aveneir w10 t25. No Shaft play but it's a but frozen up I'm guessing from sitting. It does turn. Like I said no Shaft play just needs to be taken apart and lubricated. Comes with manifold, waste gate, j-pipe, turbo, no lines. The bolts on the downpipe section are rusted on there pretty good and I haven't tried to remove them since I soaked them in on blaster . I can cut them off or just cut the downpipe shorter for shipping and u can reuse the flange. 300$ obo

Want to sell just the jpipe and downpipe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.