Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade my fitted 2 gauge pod and a-pillar cover for a new P11 tan one. Anyone interested?

It an autometer 2 gauge pod from a 300zx that was fitted to the a-pillar cover.

Just ship me your current P11 driver side a-piller cover in good to excellent condition and i'll ship you back my cover with gauge pod attached. You'll need to buy gauges on your own.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Tan?

Jason, you have black interior so your pillars and headliner is light gray, not the tan-ish/beige color that the tan leather interiors have...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't look grey to me. :-\ Looks kind of browny. But I'm bad for colors so I could be very wrong. You still got that pic of my interior...i'm not home right now so I can't post it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, post that pic up as soon as you can. I need to take another look at it.

Anyways, I can trade you my stock pillar, but would you throw in the guages if I paid something for them?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the gauges are not for sale, sorry. I have plans for them. I'm trying for a more subtle look and the gauge pod on the pillar is just a bit out of place for the car right now.

Unless someone has the pic of my interior you have to wait until wednesday when I get home.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I believe the old g20.net readers rides section had your pic. I think its still on the web, but I don't know the url. Ask Brian, he should know. Also, do I have to ship first?

also..

what sized autometer guages fit the pods?

thanks

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b-b00gie said:
Tan?

Jason, you have black interior so your pillars and headliner is light gray, not the tan-ish/beige color that the tan leather interiors have...
You're right it is grey. I'm just bad with colors. :(

wickedG20 said:
I believe the old g20.net readers rides section had your pic. I think its still on the web, but I don't know the url. Ask Brian, he should know. Also, do I have to ship first?

also..

what sized autometer guages fit the pods?

thanks
I'll be home on Wednesday so I can post a pic then. I would prefer you shipped first but my car is out of commission (4400 clicks away) for the next month so I can ship first if you are really want, but I'll need you to be pretty quick about shipping back, I need it by then last week in June, 100%. I can ship by Thursday if you are serious. Size is the smaller autometer gauges, 2.25" IIRC.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a pic:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No takers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts