Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the good sense to buy a 1995 G20 (auto/trans). However, at the time, I did not know that this model was never sold in Mexico. Consequently, although FRAM dealers here probably have the fuel and air filters I need, their manuals simply do not list the G20. If anyone can supply the correct the right part #'s for FRAM Air and Fuel filters, I would appreciate it.

The other thing is do any of you guys have anything to say about fuel injector fuel additives? Any problems? Any good makes? Ant advice?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks – Gaz

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Look at a Nissan Sentra/Tsuru 2000 2.0 in the manual. I apologize. I do not remember the name of the Sentra there that has the SR20DE.

Anyhow, the 1991-1994 Sentra SE-R has the same air filter and fuel filter as the '95 G20.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
No prob'

Were you able to get the correct parts for your car? If not, here you go!

FRAM Oil Filter..............PH4386
FRAM Air Filter..............CA4309
FRAM Fuel Filter............G4777
FRAM PCV Valve............FV370
FRAM Tranny Filter........FT1158

ALSO NOTE: I prefer not to use anything but Nissan OEM replacement parts. I got the above part #'s off of the FRAM website. Most all Nissan SR20DE parts are interchangeable with Infiniti G20's.

JUST REMEMBER: If you by a Nissan OEM oil filter for your G20 use ONLY the part # 15208-53J00. If you use the other, bad things can happen. It is for the 1996 and newer Nissan 200 SX SE-R and Sentra SE, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts