Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fuel gauge seems to be the "opposite" of what I have seen in my 22 years of driving. The TRUE half tank occurs somewhere BEFORE reaching a half tank. My Integra true half occurs at about 3/4 tank, my Odyssey at about 5/8 tank. My first tank in my 95t, showed 285 miles at less than 1/4 tank when I filled up and only got in 9.8 gallons. That is about 7 gallons SHORT of the full tank. This means my G is showing 1/4 tank when I REALLY have a TRUE HALF tank. This is the opposite of my other cars.

My question is: P10 owners, how many miles do you usually get at a HALF tank INDICATED? Mine showed right about 200 with 2/3 highway miles. If anyone knows, how many gallons do you have left when your warning light comes on?

·
Registered
69 Posts
WOW!! I'd love to be getting your mileage. I'm lucky to get 220 when empty is indicated. The only time I've ever run it until the light came on it went to 212, but that was with bad tires and no alignment.......filled up with 13 gallons. Usually when it gets to the bottom line and i fill it I get about 12 gallons in. Then again...my car does need some work still. The mileage has been better than ever since i got my new tires and had everything aligned. The new fuel pump/filter will help alot too, getting the a/c fixed won't help much though. :cheeky:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
at my "half tank" i'm usually around 150 (agressive) or if I'm really trying to save gas; 190 or so

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Half tank...

I guess all of the P10 gas gauges are calibrated the same way from your responses. I'll take it to the warning light and post the estimated gallons left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts