Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Geo your are right. The fuel pump is different in my 96 then a 95-97 se-r. The factory fuel pump is marked a42. Does anyone know what pump is a drop in replacement for the a42?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Don't forget to change the fuel filter. When the pumps go, they chuck all sorts of crap into the lines.

Mike Kojima told me to replace mine and I forgot to order the filter so I thought I'd see what would happen. Sure enough, it ran very poorly and once I replaced the fuel filter, all was good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So is the 255lph Walbro pump that is used as a turbo upgrade in Sentras the same pump I should use to upgrade my G20?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, thats what I tried and it was merely half the size as the stock pump. On the stock pump the code was a42 if that means anything. I was trying to find the walbro high output for my g20 but I don't know the particular part #.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
paradyme said:
HERE YA GO!......JUST REPLACED MINE ....PART# BOSCH 61075...PURCHASED IT FROM www.thepartsbin.com BOSCH makes the OEM part (identical). Installed myself and it was a BITCH!!!!!!

He's actually looking for a high output pump that'll supply the fuel he needs for a turbo kit. However, that number will be helpful for anyone looking for a direct stock replacement! =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts