Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a full interior. comes with power driver seat, both front seats are heated. no rips or tears on any of the seats. there is one small nick on the rear door panel. its not very noticeable, it never really bothered me. to be honest its the cleanest sport interior ive ever seen.
400 obo gets it all. not including shipping

as you can see in the pics the interior is all in one piece. no rips or tears on any of the seats. especially on the driver seat. the only nick is one small spot on the rear door card. you can clearly see. the seats are kinda dirty as you can see. i can clean them up to show you want they look like if need be. thanks for looking

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't mind parting if Someone else wants to buy the Rest
I don't want to be stuck with the odd pieces
Well let me know. I asked Jav if he is driving to the Bay Area for holidays and says he might in January and I can wait till then to get them. I have no "real" need for the rears as my rears are perfect and I wanna send the fronts straight to the upholsterers to get re-done and then installed after.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.