tomei rods with arp rod bolts
arp main studs
nissan oem gaskets and bearings
piston squirters
front cover
timing chain
upper and lower oil pan
timing chain tensioner

i just got the head back from the maching shop, fresh valave job, supertech dual valve springs, supertech ti retainers, supertech ti spring seats, sodium filled valves, s4 cams, cs cam gears, long block $2700 with a cometic head gasket and arp head studs

the motor has about 1000 miles on it. its just broken in. all of the work was done at calvert precision motors in denton, texas

if interested give me a call 903 530 9214-chris

See less See more
#2 ·
if youre on any other forums, itd be good to link us to that or ebay or something so we can see some feedback for ya. we just had a real dick of a scammer get a lot of our members money because no one (including me) wished to get references before ordering stuff. a phone number is a good start, but people are gonna wanna know more about where you are, and whos dealt with you before in sales. just a tip, happy selling! :thumbsup:

#4 ·
thanks 2000-i have been a long time member on sr20 forum. my name is cutter on there aswell. my name is cutter138 on ebay. my feedback is spotless on both except for one douche bag who took 2 months to ship me an oil feedline. i left him negative feedback, so he lied and said i took that long to pay and left me negative feedback.

citystreet- sorry you are cheap, not everyone is. this block has close to 5k in it, 2700 is a steal. and this block is for people who want to go fast.

the motor was only broken in. it made 1 trip to the track but i snapped a raxle off the line. it never made a pass. it never saw more than 18 psi, it is ready to run 26-28 psi.

#7 ·
Can you show us some pics ? That would give an idea too.

#12 ·
bump for some good stuff... cutter is a good guy from my dealings with him (cept for the clutch i really wanted, but i understand you had to have money on the spot, that was my fault).... hope you get ths sold. cant wait to see a built 2jz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.