Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

681 - 685 of 685 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
"In France , the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into
another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."
A German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person;
we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."
A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."
Finally, A U.S. doctor adds: "That's nothing, my colleagues, you are way behind us.....in the USA ,
about 3 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States , and now....the whole country is looking for work.

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
An Admiral visited one of the ships of the line under his command. While eating breakfast with the crew in enlisted mess he was impressed to see the Naval insignia stamped on every biscuit. He went to the Chief cook to ask how this feat was done so it could be used on other ships under his command.

The Chief replied, "I’d be glad to share that with you, Admiral. After each biscuit is cut, I just slap it here against my belt buckle which bears the Navy insignia." Horrified the Admiral exclaimed, "That's very unhygienic!"

The Chief shrugged and replied, "Well, If that’s the way you feel, sir, I suggest that you avoid the donuts."

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
"In France , the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into
another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."
A German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person;
we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."
A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."
Finally, A U.S. doctor adds: "That's nothing, my colleagues, you are way behind us.....in the USA ,
about 3 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States , and now....the whole country is looking for work.
:scream::smile:

681 - 685 of 685 Posts