Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Would you buy the FX45

• NEVER! It's a stupid SUV

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • YES, I can't wait for it to be available!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
You don't know until seeing and driving FX45

I believe that every maker does the best to make a single product. Some will hate it. The others will love it. I think that looking at the FX 45 and judging it are not wise. Test drive FX 45.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..of course

...I've already talked about what would be the next choice if, when I test drive it... I end up hating it...

...there have been a few times I loved the look of a car but then after the test drive..... I hated it..

...but I DO like the look of that saddle leater interior too!!!

...I still like the King Ranch Ford (LOL) with that saddle leather interior but that is a gas hog and a beast to drive around... but I still like it....

...I think that is what attracted me so much to the FX45... BOTH how it looks on the inside and outside... and I like all wheel drive for winter...

·
Registered
10 Posts
My mom has a 01 QX4, I love it. When i first saw the FX45 i thought it was not like Infiniti to build such an ugly car. Although my thoughts have changed. I talked to the head guy at our dealer and he said hes seen newer prototypes and they look alot better and not like a station wagon. I didnt like it because it wasnt the look of a standard SUV. but with 21's and 300+ HP. How could some one not like it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts