Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just to see who would be interested in a group buy for a Remus catback exhaust setup. You know the drill pinche pendeho's...and if you don't, all you gotta do is copy teh list, paste and add your name to it. The list will be updated on this first post as we go along. Now let's get this started...

Please add your name and the year of your G-ride:
$590

$580

Here is a message from the 'vendor'
RemusExhaustShop said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Mathieu Di Vita and I represent Remus Exhaust Shop or rather Div Import Tuning, our eBay store. We noted a lot of traffic was coming in from this website so we decided to check it out.

As seen, or rather not seen in the eBay listings, is whether or not this is a full cat back. We are awaiting confirmation from Remus themselves as it's not even shown in the 2007 catalog. We suspect it's a muffler with a specific pipe that will bolt on to the resonator.

If you are still interested, we would be willing to make a group buy if we have 5 + confirmed buyers.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Di Vita
[email protected]
www.remusexhaustshop.com

If we get 5 orders, price would be a 590$ Shipped, if we have 7+ it would be 580$ and 10+ is 570$.

Add 70$ for shipping to Canada or Hawaii/Alaska.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I would like to see pics of the actual product first. I have an authentic Remus for Primera on my car and I have not heard yet of the existence of a catback system for the Primera, from Remus. Souns to good to be true. It is probably the well-known bolt-on muffler with the twin square exits, which is indeed a straight fit and has a fantastic sound.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dammit Loek...dammit. actually dammit davew7!!!!

This is just gauging interest but yeah, lets wait...

·
Registered
237 Posts
It is a bolt-on muffler, we refer to it as a cat back on our auctions because it's not an actual universal muffler. We just got confirmation, 1 minute ago, that it was indeed what you are referring to, a bolt-on muffler.

Nissan Primera | 1.6L/2.0L | 4dr & 5dr | 2 tips square 3.62"x3.07"

Sorry for any inconveniences.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Still a very good product, In can vouch for it.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Wow, an actual catback, not just an axle back.
Damn you guys for tempting me...

Stainless steel I'm assuming, is this mandrel bent or crush bent ?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

welp, there goes the title...I just misled the misled.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
is this from the ebay auctions i listed?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
do u guys have a physical address if i wanted to swing by?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey if MimoUSA is your online distributor...can you get the Carbon fiber hoods for us at a good price??? I see them on ebay all the time. But since your a vendor, we can pick up the hoods from you direct, especially since your in NY.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts