Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie here, and stumbled across this site when trying to figure out how to replace the rear deck speakers a couple of months ago.
My question is:
What is the year compatibility for seats in these cars? I have a 95.5 G20 5 spd with gray cloth seats, and I'd sure like to replace them with leather ones. (along with the door inserts)
Are there Nissans that have the same bolt pattern on the mounting rails so as to use them? (like maybe an altima?)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Mack Damon said:

Are there Nissans that have the same bolt pattern on the mounting rails so as to use them? (like maybe an altima?)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You should be able to use any NX, Sentra b13, b14, b15 seats and all year G20 P10 seats. The NX seats will sit lower to the floor if you use the NX rails.

You could also just buy the leather seat covers. They are made to fit perfectly. I heard they are a PITA to install.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: Re: Re: G20 90-96 seat compatibility

trbobrk said:
Directly from the dealer (might be pricey)

OR

A local car mod shop that does custom interiors, moonroof installs, window tint, etc. should be able to get you set up with leather or pleather (imitation leather) seat covers that fit like a glove.

OR

http://www.leatherseats.com/
http://www.shadetreeaccessories.com/leather/leather.htm
http://www.auto-interior.com/ultrapremier.htm
http://www.factoryseatcovers.com/

:lol:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Buddy

Before you waste your money on B/N stuff consider used. I just bought today Front and rear leather seats for my 93.5 G20. Now not only do I have Leather seats, but they are power seats too. Now all I need to do Is some how get heating pads in my seat.

Oh yea, I only paid $225 canadian shipped.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How did you go about finding the seats? (I'm presuming used and salvage yard) Did you use the net? I haven't had any luck there.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Mack Damon said:
How did you go about finding the seats? (I'm presuming used and salvage yard) Did you use the net? I haven't had any luck there.

Thanks
They are popping up on eBay all of the time. Usually grey leather or beige leather only. A few months ago a salvage yard had the P10 black leather touring front and rear seats up on eBay. That woulda been a nice upgrade for those w/o the touring pkg.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I was riding in a friends 94G20t with the shigspeed setup and he was telling me that the p10 G20t front bucket seats are identical to SE-R seats except the SE-R seats aren't leather and have manual rails. He used to own a se-r so he's pretty confident that they are the same design. I looked at some pictures on the net and they look the same stitching and headrests. So here's my question: Do you think its possible to buy some used se-r front bucket seats re-upolster them to match the back seats leather and attach them to the electronic stock p10 rails? I love the g20t buckets because I slide right off the stock g20 seats when I turn hard. That would be great because the se-r seats are much easier to get your hands on than g20t seats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, you guys really kick a$$. I've been wanting to tweak my G20 since I got it, and now's my chance (now that it's almost paid off). One more Q:
Anybody ever tried this "interior upgrade"?

Rosewood interior upgrade
I'm just curious if anyone's ever seen one before. (I sure haven't, but that didn't stop me from bidding on it)

Mack Damon

·
Registered
117 Posts
could someone who knows part numbers maybe get on this SE-R compatibility issue? im really looking for some cloth seats, and im sure SE-R seats are much easier to find

1 - 16 of 16 Posts