Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't access the air conditioning thread that was moved. I'm particularly interested because I have a 2002 G20 sport, 5 spd. and the air conditioning is weak at best. It's the temp control kind where you adjust the up or down arrow to the desired temp. I have to have it on 66 degrees (65 is the lowest) just to be comfortable. Here in the Detroit area, it's been in the 80's and humid.

Anyone else having a problem?

TIA,
Christine

·
Registered
180 Posts
i actually have the opposite problem, i have to keep mine on like 74 or 73 and i freeze my nuts off after a while. My problem is the damn rattling the ac makes:beard:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
freckles said:
I can't access the air conditioning thread that was moved.
Most likely you'll find it and other AC-related threads in the Maintanance Section.;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much thanks, Mr. Ryte. I read those posts, but didn't find why my air (barely) blows. I have that noise also and I have a 5 spd, but my noise isn't VERY loud, just noticeable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, I keep it on auto most of the time, and it still needs to be at 66, 67 to remain cool. I even did the recirculate to get things cooled off faster. Once the cabin temp feels cool (5-10 min.), I switch to regular air (not recirculate) and I find myself pushing the blue down arrow to keep cooling. I'm thinking maybe the "thermostat" (that reads the cabin temp and adjusts the air conditioning accordingly) may be clogged or blocked? I told the dealership when I had the oil changed and they "couldn't duplicate the situation". Next time I'm leaving it until they can, because this just doesn't seem right.

Thanks~

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Might be a blend door problem too. Kinda unlikely though; your problem seems to be more electrical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts