Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered what is the standard bhp for the p10 and p11 u.s g20.In the uk the p10 egt and p11 gt have 150bhp.
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
P10 - 140
P11 - 145


These are non turbo Hybrid engines. oh yes Geo is excluded from the count.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i pressume the lower power may have something to do with the different emission laws.
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
you're pretty good. Do a search on the forum for Hi-port and low port intake manifolds. You will quickly find the answer.

Also, the G20 was discontinued after 1996 for some 3 years till the released the 99(P11) slightly modded but still paking the Sr20
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,409 Posts
GTA_G20 said:
P10 - 140
P11 - 145


These are non turbo Hybrid engines. oh yes Geo is excluded from the count.
Actually the 99 P11 was 140hp. It wasn't until 2000 that the P11 changed to 145hp and 136ft.lbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,027 Posts
GT UK said:
Just wondered what is the standard bhp for the p10 and p11 u.s g20.In the uk the p10 egt and p11 gt have 150bhp.
Is that 150 bhp or 150 ps?

I've always thought it was 150 ps.
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
JustinP10 said:


Actually the 99 P11 was 140hp. It wasn't until 2000 that the P11 changed to 145hp and 136ft.lbs.

Justin are you sure. I test drove a P11 a few months ago and the Owners manual said 145 in a '99.:confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,409 Posts
GTA_G20 said:



Justin are you sure. I test drove a P11 a few months ago and the Owners manual said 145 in a '99.:confused:
I'm 99.9% sure. Cause if you look closely the 99's have the single tipped normal exhaust, in 2000-02 they gained the dial tipped variable exhaust that was supposed to help with the 5hp gain.
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
You are right about that. Now thinkin about the exhaust you may be right:monster:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Re: Re: G20 Bhp

Geo said:


Is that 150 bhp or 150 ps?

I've always thought it was 150 ps.
Thats PS the P11 GT actually has 148 horse power.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top