Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ! My names Amanda and I'm from Long Island, New York. Quick little about me..I originally wanted to buy a Jetta but my family, friends and almost everyone I know was telling me not to get one, so I was pretty much devastated (lol). But the other day I was walking down the street and I saw this car that I fell in love with (almost as much as I did with the Jetta) ! So I looked at it and saw it was a G20 and I've been looking it up online for the past few days, which is how I found this site. I've been browsing the posts for a few days and everyone seems nice around here so I'm glad to be a part of the G20.net community. I know close to nothing about cars so I hope that I can get help from some of you G20 experts! I'm sure I'll be talking with some of you soon enough... :teeth:

·
3 Hole Bumper Guru
4,531 Posts
hey whats up?

what kind of G20?
91-96 P10 or 99-02 P11?

dont mind if all the guys here hit on you they do it to all the girls, and on that note can i have you phone #?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha aww! Well anyways I'm currently looking at a black G20 with black leather interior. It has 102,000 miles and they said they rebuilt the transmission last year. I offered them $5,200 and they said they'd consider it (they wanted $5,500). Does that sound like a good deal? I really wouldn't know, it looks like they took care of it though. And I live in the Centereach area.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
HAHAHAHA, Oh god!

but Welcome to G20.net!!! what color would you like for your P11 (99-02)???

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
hahaha aww! Well anyways I'm currently looking at a black G20 with black leather interior. It has 102,000 miles and they said they rebuilt the transmission last year. I offered them $5,200 and they said they'd consider it (they wanted $5,500). Does that sound like a good deal? I really wouldn't know, it looks like they took care of it though. And I live in the Centereach area.
what year is it, manual or automatic transmission

1 - 20 of 169 Posts