Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

G20 Chica

Tags
borings
10K views 168 replies 46 participants last post by  stuntzG20 
#1 ·
Hey everyone ! My names Amanda and I'm from Long Island, New York. Quick little about me..I originally wanted to buy a Jetta but my family, friends and almost everyone I know was telling me not to get one, so I was pretty much devastated (lol). But the other day I was walking down the street and I saw this car that I fell in love with (almost as much as I did with the Jetta) ! So I looked at it and saw it was a G20 and I've been looking it up online for the past few days, which is how I found this site. I've been browsing the posts for a few days and everyone seems nice around here so I'm glad to be a part of the G20.net community. I know close to nothing about cars so I hope that I can get help from some of you G20 experts! I'm sure I'll be talking with some of you soon enough... :teeth:

#7 ·
hahaha aww! Well anyways I'm currently looking at a black G20 with black leather interior. It has 102,000 miles and they said they rebuilt the transmission last year. I offered them $5,200 and they said they'd consider it (they wanted $5,500). Does that sound like a good deal? I really wouldn't know, it looks like they took care of it though. And I live in the Centereach area.

#9 ·
HAHAHAHA, Oh god!

but Welcome to G20.net!!! what color would you like for your P11 (99-02)???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.