Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a question for you. my dad is looking for the repair manuals for his 95 G20....they obviously dont have those around here, so he and i were wondering what the nissan counterpart was or what car would be pretty close to the G20? any help would be appreciated.

KeViN

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
You can find some G20 service manuals (factory service manual) on Ebay sometimes...

If someone knows where to purchase them new I'm sure they'll reply... ;)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Just like to add some things...

Infiniti G20's were sold in the US, maybe not too popular in Wisconsin? :)

They are known as Nissan Primera's in other parts of the world, but you will probably have more luck looking for G20 information.

If you need the manual for engine related information, you can also try a manual for a Nissan Sentra, Sentra SE-R, 200sx, NX2000 from a similar year. They were all available with SR20DE (engine code).

If your dad is having a specific problem, we'd be glad to help. Just let us know what information you need.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Would a Haynes manual for the Primera work at all, or is it too different? I know Need for Speed sells them fairly cheap.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I bought mine from Haynes in England cost me like 32 bucks. Worth every dime

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
My friends dad had a small pile of old FSM's from P10 G20's. I was going to save them and give them nice homes with people on the forums but ummm I forgot to. Last time I went into his office they were gone...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts