Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
...and if you do have a sister, keep her away from atomic-g! j/k LOL...

Nice to see you drop by from Chicago. I have a friend down there too and might do a road trip there this summer. Maybe we should hook up!

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Damn you are everywhere!

Hope you went to Markham and saw the show. It was unreal some of the tricked out rydes

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol

drove past it but wanted to get home.... we drove to Toronto to look at a car to buy but it turned out to be too beat up and abused...

...BUT I did see 4 other G20s and several other Infiniti cars...

...which doesn't surprise me with 7 Infiniti dealerships in the Toronoto area... GEEZ, Chicago only has 4 that I know of in the area...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I live in Toronto too...and on average, I only see one G20 per 1-2 month period (except for my known buddies who have a G). I probably see 3 QX4s in that same timeframe, and 1 G35 and 1 I-model.....

I still believe that the Infiniti brand is NOT that common here, hence making it an exclusive and elite group of drivers....heeehe

·
Registered
128 Posts
Greetings from NYC. I've seen several Gs daily here all week. Although a lot of them have dings and dents, even the newer P11s. I made sure to park mine if possible at the end of the parking lot. Anyway, time to get to bed. Have to get up early and drive back to Toronto.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts