Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list of the internal bulb sizes such as the map lights, dome light, etc. and a list of the exterior bulb sizes including the license plate lights? I want to go with either a superwhite bulb like I have in my 4Runner or an LED.

For those using LED bulbs on the interior, which ones did you use (as far as LED arrangement)?

Thanks guys!

Matt

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Which site have you purchased your interior bulbs from? What brands are you guys using (Piaa, Polarg, etc.)? Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
906 Posts
The sylvania list is mostly right, but I found an error. At least on my 95' P10.

It says the dome light is a 194, its actually a festoon bulb. At least the light right in center of the ceiling.

Then there is the light just near the sunroof controls. Others have said its a 194 but mine is a bayonet type of bulb. It just says 12V 10 watts.

Any idea on what part number that one is?

Here is a random pic I found on the net.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The sylvania list is mostly right, but I found an error. At least on my 95' P10.

It says the dome light is a 194, its actually a festoon bulb. At least the light right in center of the ceiling.

Then there is the light just near the sunroof controls. Others have said its a 194 but mine is a bayonet type of bulb. It just says 12V 10 watts.

Any idea on what part number that one is?

Here is a random pic I found on the net.
The part number is BA9 also known as a bayonet bulb.

·
G20 Newbie
21 Posts
Does anyone have a list of the internal bulb sizes such as the map lights, dome light, etc. and a list of the exterior bulb sizes including the license plate lights? I want to go with either a superwhite bulb like I have in my 4Runner or an LED.
Hey Matt, we carry both LED and halogen bulbs for both interior and exterior of your Infiniti.
Just click the link below to view the whole assortment
1995 Infiniti G20 Light Bulbs
You are welcome to ask any questions by contacting us directly.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The led for the check engine and warning lights are 74 ..Not 194. On p10. I think that is T5. And with superwhite your red turns to pink. Orange to yellow. And clock light is blue instead of yellow. 194 for the speedo ,tach and fuel , temp. The leds in the hvac control panel are retarded small and will be bright in the center but dim on side. So the 5 vent select the middle will be bright but the 2 on each side are dim. Use incandescent for those unless you find the side lit led that small. Those are the t3. The gear shift on auto use 194. The window switches are a pain in the dick. Have to solder them in and unsolder resolder 1 wire to get underneath and that led will get hot when it runs so i would use incandescent on thoae too. And the lock unlock door is inside the switch you have to open and its tiny i pulled the 74 out of the case and wrapped it into the silicone holder. ciggarette lighter are t3 . key cylindar and ash tray 74 and the key cylindar is half white half light blueish green because the light is on1 side only. And forget about the air bag qarning light i left it alone youll see why when you open it up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts