Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. So last night I had to replace the header pipe on my G... and when it was off, I was curious to hear the engine without any exhaust..

Has anyone else ever done this and heard the engine? That little 4 cylinder engine sounds so tough -- like it is a 12 cylinder race car or something..

People came running over to see what the noise was and were just stunned to find it a little 'ole G20 4 cylinder car!

I'd love to show up at a track event and take off the exhaust and turn on the car and see how many people would run over to see what the noise was.. (grin)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I had to do something like this when I replaced my header. I couldn't get teh cat bolts off and had to drive it to a garage nearby with just the primary header on. It was loud as f**k and I didn't even take it over 4k. :surprised

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yeah, I forgot to put the AIV plug in my HS header when I isntalled it.. you can't believe how much noise comes out of a little hole... it scared the PISS out of me (and my parents, who at the time were in the room right next to the garage). they thought that's how loud my car was going to be from then on, hehehe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts