Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so I've seen a few people with some what hooked up G20s around this area.

It would be phat to have a G20 meet around here.

SO WHO'S DOWN THATS IN THIS AREA???

(my hopes for this are not high hahahha)

·
Registered
62 Posts
yo, im in southern Maine an I'd go if you could get some sick P10's or P11's to be there. I got a friend with a 93 P10 that would probably go too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice nice nice southern maine..damn. We need more people....COME ON PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!! I KNOW THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOME NEW ENGLAND PEOPLE IN HERE.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm definatally down with that...I'm in eastern Mass. Medfield....about 40 miles southwest of boston. Let me know where and when...I'll be there

Jim

·
Registered
836 Posts
Depending on where it is held, I would attend. I am from Wallingford, CT. (About 15 minutes from New Haven) I have a 92 P10, and am very interested to see other P10s and actually talk to their owners.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well no clue about the meeting place cuz still waiting for more people.......but we'll let you know

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well...probably for most people, they wouldnt want to drive more than an hour...1+30 is really pushing it...so i suggest maybe a meet for us guys in so. new england? Probably somewhere say in nothern CT or in southern MA...im sure yall know where riverside/six flags is?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Six Flags sounds ok. That sounds reasonable...lets see what everyone else thinks...and wait for some more people.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I could do six flags

When are you guys thinking of having this?

Jim

·
Registered
133 Posts
We should wait and do it like the beginning of June, that way people don't have any scheduling conflicts and I'm a college student and in the middle of finals right now, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
im from new haven area as well. how come i never see any p10's hooked up?? anyone out there own a blue p10 i belive its a G20t. alloy wheels maybe a feul gas door cover and i think a bra??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey ill drive down to where ever it is. I know all of you guys are more near mass an CT but ill still go. I don't mind the extra drive time, i just wanna check out some P10's an P11's.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Six Flags sounds reasonable, and maybe on a Sat. Say the last one in June. That would work for me, I don't know about others. Keep in mind my G is not all that special, i'm in high school and I can't work often, so I have to save for a long time to buy something for my car.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I live in Norwich CT, but i drive the car to Boston a lot. I have a few trouble iwth my car, anyone wanna point me to the right direction?!?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey guys whats up im from RI. Keep me informed about this cause if i dont have anything around that time im down as well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so deifnitely lets plan this around the end of June...preferably on a Saturday.

That would be cool...and if we could get a compromise on a meeting spot by then ... all good.

Werd...lets get more and more people to show up. I KNOW I SAW LIKE 5 HOOKED G20S just around the Boston area....and they were hooked up.

2002 G20 w/Sports Package
Black Obsidian
35% Tint
Blacked Out Front Side Marker
Cleared Out: Front and Rear Blinkers and Side Repeaters
Hyper White: Front and Rear Blinkers and Side Repeaters, Map Lights, Trunk Light, Dome Light, BackUp Lights, Fog Lights, License Plate Light
Chrome Painted: Front and Rear Blinkers and Backup Lights
WW Front Lip
Levoc Racing Pedals
HID Headlights

1 - 20 of 20 Posts