Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i know a bunch of you guys are from jersey so lets all meet up. preferably memorial day weekend down the shore cause i never see any hooked up G20s. only thing i see are a bunch of civics and integras.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
the shore is kinda far for me well not too far but firsts lets find out where everybody is at .
me i'm in union i'll be in jerz from june 2nd to 26th then i'm back in fl for a month the g will stay here in fl this time but i'll hav4e another car there for the time i'm there

memorial day weekend i think alot of other people going to have other plans setup so i dont know about that .
as far as location how about englishtown racetrack raceway park just a suggestion!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I am in NJ June 4 -8th.. Cherry Hill area

·
Registered
14 Posts
jeerrzeeee

Well I live in Jerzee as well in the Union area, but I don't have much of anything done to my G. 1991 with 115k at the present moment. All I really have is a cd head unit and a couple pioneer's in the rear deck. I'm hoping to have a p11 within a couple years.
Someone I work with has a Titanium p11 with some nice Racing Hart 17 (maybe 18) and some tints. I'm not sure what else she has planned for the near future. Yes, that's right "SHE." One of the coolest girls I've ever met. But I'd be up for checking out everyone else's rides.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm from mass, but I'll definatally drive down to the meet if it's on a good day and location. I second the idea on the Englishtown track

Keep me posted,

Jim

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm in northern NJ, not sure I'll be free memorial day, but June 8-10 I'll be down in wildwood, and I believe I'm taking my G with me and if u guys are meeting nearby, I'd love to stop by (even tho she's all stock, lol)

·
Registered
158 Posts
NJ Meet

I also live in Northern , NJ
I autocross my '94 g in Englishtown..
The next event will be Toyota Day hosted by NNJR-SCCA
on May25th. I will be there.
after that:
The next autocross in englishtown will be June 30th I will be
there also...

I would be nice to have some g's or p's there mod or not.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Memorial Day weekend in New Jersey is so bad that I am leaving town that weekend just to get away from the crazy ass bennies that will be driving the roads. If you like or love your car don't drive it in New Jersey on Memorial Day weekend. In fact, don't leave your house for any reason whatsoever. It's nutz!!! I would definitely like to meet up sometime to see everyone else's cars though. That weekend is the worst!!! Try to pick a better day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ill be down in seaside memorial day weekend if any of you guys want to meet up. also seems like june is good for most of you so let work with that too. bunch of you guys are from north jersey so thats good cause im from essex co. so maybe we could meet around here instead of driving to south bumble [email protected] :smoke:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hey guys wat up... I'm from Hudson County and I think its phat that all of you's are going to meet up ... I like the idea of meeting at Raceway Park... Keep me posted as to when everyone is meeting so I can request off from work to join as well

peace

·
Registered
26 Posts
bubba2000_01 said:
Memorial Day weekend in New Jersey is so bad that I am leaving town that weekend just to get away from the crazy ass bennies that will be driving the roads. If you like or love your car don't drive it in New Jersey on Memorial Day weekend. In fact, don't leave your house for any reason whatsoever. It's nutz!!! I would definitely like to meet up sometime to see everyone else's cars though. That weekend is the worst!!! Try to pick a better day.
Agreed!! I live near the shore right off the parkway and it is a bitch getting anywhere that weekend.......I'm also leaving the state that weekend!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys, how bout this, whats good for you guys saturdays or sundays?? let me know, either sunday june 9, or saturday june 15. we can meet down in englishtown. let me know so i can organize this thing. :smoke:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in central Jersey and would like to get together to see everybody's car except I am getting married in July and that kind of consumes all of my free time. Let me know when you guys are thinking about meeting and where and I will let you know if I can come.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey guys im from RI but here's an idea if you guys haven't alread done this meet. Why not meet sometime around the 15 cause hot import nights is comin to atlantic city on the 15 so maybe the 14. just and idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
that's a superb idea. if everyone isn't up for that idea though, we still need to come up with something soon so we don't make this a last minute plan because that will probably end up with few members actually showing up. so can someone organize this or come up with a plan that is reasonable for as many people as possible???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts