Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can get you the primera folding mirrors form Japan with the switch. Let me know

·
Registered
41 Posts
The only ones I have seen so far are for the P10 there are not that many p11 in the junk yards yet give it time and they will be there..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: well?

G-Money said:
well guy are you going to tell me more or something i want to buy the mirrors

I can get them but they are 5000 yen witch is about $42.00 dollors plus shipping. So let me know

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Re: Re: well?

Nonelower2001 said:

I can get them but they are 5000 yen witch is about $42.00 dollors plus shipping. So let me know

You mentioned that would include the mirros and the switch, would that also include the wiring, or is that too much of a pita to remove? I'd be interested in a set too. What do you figure shipping would run, like $25 US?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: Re: Re: well?

wickedG20 said:
P10 or P11? If P11, im in.

JustinP10 said:

You mentioned that would include the mirros and the switch, would that also include the wiring, or is that too much of a pita to remove? I'd be interested in a set too. What do you figure shipping would run, like $25 US?

I have only seen them for a P10 so far. It is the mirrors and the switch to control them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
where to buy and to what price?

where can I buy these mirrors complete with cables and switch? I'm seriously interrested! Please, if someone knows please answer. :) I'm also interested if someone have used ones...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: where to buy and to what price?

p10sri said:
where can I buy these mirrors complete with cables and switch? I'm seriously interrested! Please, if someone knows please answer. :) I'm also interested if someone have used ones...
I can get used ones e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts