Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN WE PLEASE PUT ONLY G20's ON THE BANNER,and yes this coming from a P10 owner and maybe and a little color to it as well.

thank you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have computer wizary to design one and im sure most of the OG's are a bit disappointed with the boring SER-net copy and paste banner, i guess its a one design fit all world. sad

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
I don't have the motivation to fight our Canadian overlords on little details. The gallery works again so that is something.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Let me know what y'all think - version 1 and open to feedback. Thanks @UNISA JECS for letting me use the photo of your immaculate engine bay. I tried to do G20's only (no disrespect to Primeras).
Banner1.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ALREADY BETTER.....include the g20.net behind and above that phatty p11 remove the texas plate(make it california;) maybe a light silvery background...Ilike it

·
Registered
70 Posts
ALREADY BETTER.....include the g20.net behind and above that phatty p11 remove the texas plate(make it california;) maybe a light silvery background...Ilike it
Thanks for some quick feedback. Dwayne said he didn't mind if the plate showed and it's a novelty plate so I figured I'd leave it as is (or did you want me to black the whole plate out/delete it?). The G20.net text/image already appears on the top-left of every page so I found that to be redundant. I wanted the background to be something subtle but not straight black so I went with the black CF - I can try something silver.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts