Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So the chat function is broken, VerticalScope looks to be prepping for their migration to the new platform early so all user permissions, profile customization, etc are gone. This means the PHP file that was configured for a certain security group is gone. On top of that, the chat was going away at some point anyway due to the new forum system not having a chat system by default, and VS not giving us any details about if they will add it back or not.

If you had access to the chat, or just want to join us on the new chat system, please reply here and/or DM me and I will send you the new Slack channel information I've created. Its a free channel that can be used via HTML, Android App, IOS App, and multiple other connection types. Its invite only so I'll need your current email address should you DM me (please don't post your personal email in the thread).

I'm sorry that it was ripped out this way, they gave me (or us) no warning. We knew it was coming but I didn't expect it so soon.

Thanks all. - Jon

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
We reserve the right to refuse service to people we just don't like for any reason what so ever and can be based on age, religion, race, hair color, lack of hair, sex (unless you mean offering it), or the just the way your face looks in real life. Welcome to the new chat!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
SLACK is pretty cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts